The Lindor "Gentle Touch" mixer is designed for mixing of sensitive, fragile powders, granulates and natural products. Lindor mixers can be delivered with a nett product capacity ranging from 10 liters to 25000 liters per batch.
The mixing principle is based on the free flow of product throughout a slowly rotating drum equipped with specially shaped and oriented vanes. The product is introduced at the axis of the drum through an inlet funnel. The turning motion and gravity gently redistributes the product in a random way and directs the product towards the outlet side of the drum. Here accumulation of product causes a backflow: an additional mixing motion.Click to see simulation of mixing principle
- The movement of product results in excellent homogeneity within a short mixing time.
Key characteristics of "Gentle Touch" Mixing are:
- Minimum of breakage, no frictional heat
- Energy-efficient: Typical installed power:
2.2 kW for 1500 litre mixer
- Excellent homogeneity
- Short mixing times (2 - 5 min.)
- Quick and easy to clean, low maintenance
- Minimum segregation
- Horizontal construction
- No moving parts inside the drum
- Variable batch size (10% - 100%)